Manager as a Coach: Interactive Workshop
Building your ability to coach others is one of the greatest investments you can make.
Effective developmental coaching can change people’s attitudes, awareness, and skills.It is one of the most important skills a leader can possess, yet it is too often one of the greatest areas for improvement. In our highly interactive two-day workshop, managers will learn and practice the critical skills needed to be an effective coach.
Your leadership ability will increase as you fully engage your team and achieve high performance through effective coaching. This program challenges participants to become the kind of person from whom others genuinely want to receive coaching, to create trusting relationships, and to engage in performance changing conversations.
Manager as a Coach: Workshop Benefits
Understand High Performance Coaching
- Learn and practice the eight essential coaching skills
- Apply the 5 Step Stewart Leadership Coaching Model
- Discover and develop the strengths and talent of others on your team
- Challenge others to hold themselves accountable for results
- Give employees feedback while eliminating the drama
- Learn to ask great questions to increase employee buy-in and improve outcomes
- Improve the engagement of your team through creating a culture of personal development
- Learn how to provide impromptu coaching and leverage coachable moments effectively
Manager as a Coach: Workshop Delivery
This two-day workshop can be delivered on-site for 12-30 managers. It can be customized using real-life situations from your culture, and the length can be adjusted to meet your needs. One of our executive coaches will partner with you to design and deliver an engaging and interactive “Manager As Coach” workshop for your team.
Stewart Leadership has been delivering leadership, teaming, and change management consulting, coaching, and training for over 35 years to Fortune 500 and mid-size organizations, start-ups, and government agencies throughout the world.
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a time to talk here, call us here 1-503-446-1123, or complete the form below to request more information on our Manager as a Coach Workshop!