The ONLY book out there on winning orals competitions. A MUST for all competing orals teams!
Mastering the Art of Oral Presentations
By John Parker Stewart and Don Fulop
Mastering the Art of Oral Presentations is a must have resource for government contractors, sales and marketing professionals, and anyone seeking to raise their level of oral presentation skills.
This expert guide will help you to:
- Develop winning approaches to oral presentations regardless of skill level
- Build the confidence to present your ideas to individuals, teams and large audiences
- Incorporate your personal and professional lives into your communication strategies
- Deliver messages that will win the hearts and minds of any audience
Presentation & Orals Coaching
Acquire the skills and preparation needed to win large government contracts.
Successful oral presentations require immense preparation and a winning mentality. Our consultants will work side-by-side with team members of all skill levels to plan and develop the skills necessary for presenting to individuals, teams, and large audiences with confidence.
How To Win Government Contracts
To win government contracts, team members must execute a compelling formal oral presentation by preparing and delivering a message that’s insightful, persuasive, and credible. Stewart Leadership’s approach for winning government contracts is based on understanding the customer’s goals and objectives, and carefully selecting team members with individual qualifications to achieve them.
Our book, Mastering the Art of Oral Presentations, addresses this approach in detail and outlines how we’ll coach your team to win government contracts. Every orals coaching program will start with two key components:
Customers use oral presentations to assist them in their decision making process. Some of their goals and expectations of the presentation include:
- Understanding the proposal content, as well as individual and team competency,
- Assessing compatibility with the team,
- Observing how key personnel work together, present themselves, and communicate information with the customer,
- Testing the ability of the team’s leadership in a variety of ways.
Team members should not be selected based on pure sales or speaking skills alone. An effective team will use the oral presentation as an opportunity to:
- Address all the customer’s requirements by showing that the team understands the customer’s needs and desires,
- Demonstrate knowledge, competency, and capabilities,
- Identify discriminators, emphasize strengths, and mitigate weaknesses,
- Counter or exceed the competition by showing your team’s leadership, product, or service is the best for the customer.
Stewart Leadership’s Oral Presentations Workshop
Our interactive workshop, Mastering the Art of Oral Presentations, will provide your team with the skills and tools they need to outshine the competition by persuading your future customer that your solution is best.
This two-day workshop is personalized for each attendee. Our consultants will deliver individualized coaching and guidance to meet the unique needs of all participants. Our workshop has been designed to teach everyone, even highly technical personnel, the skills they need to connect with any audience.
The oral presentations workshop helps teams:
Build confidence to present qualifications
Participants learn how to represent themselves and the team well in front of any audience by using practical strategies to overcome common challenges.
Identify and Build Upon Discriminators
Participants will identify and explore differentiators and learn to demonstrate how that difference benefits the customer.
Select Content While Maintaining Compliance
Team members will work together to select relevant content and sequence it to highlight the team’s qualifications while also designing the presentation around every RFP and SOW compliance requirement.
Partner with Stewart Leadership to win large government contracts.
Ready to Learn More?
Complete the form to request more information about our Presentation & Orals Coaching.