Custom In-House workshop
Ensure that every member of your team feels they belong.
about this workshop
How can you as a leader respect and promote the uniqueness of each member of your team? How can you recognize and manage through your own biases to improve your team’s diversity, equity, and inclusion?
This workshop is designed to strengthen your knowledge of critical attributes and approaches exceptional leaders possess to create an inclusive environment.
You will walk away with an action plan you can immediately implement to demonstrate your commitment towards making every team member feel they belong in the room and their presence is desired, regardless of their heritage, gender, race, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religion, political beliefs, and generation. We will discuss a framework around diversity and inclusion outcomes necessary to align with organizational strategies, goals, and customer experience.
Gain insight into proven inclusive leadership attributes that contribute to becoming an exceptional leader.
Attract Top Talent
Understand how diversity and inclusion can impact your ability to attract and retain talent.
Learn best practices from leading researchers and organizations.
Build the courage to confront and communicate about your own biases.
45 minute 1-1 coaching follow up with the course facilitator to support development and application of the material.
Learn from peers and develop your network.
Becoming An Inclusive Leader
This course will cover these topics in an interactive and highly engaging way. To ensure maximum collaboration, learning, and individualized attention, the class size is kept small and participants make progress on real-world challenges while in class.
- Discuss the importance and value of diversity, equity, and inclusion – what it is and why it matters to your employees, your organization, and your customers.
- Increase your personal awareness and toolset of how to show up more respectfully with others through research-based approaches.
- Learn key ways to communicate with others about diversity, equity, and inclusion and manage your own inhibitions, assumptions, and uncertainties.
- Apply case study activities to build confidence and competence surrounding the 9 attributes of an inclusive leader .
- Create an action plan to demonstrate your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in your organization.
- Engage in a follow up 45-minute 1 on 1 coaching session to put your knowledge into practice.
Want to Know More?
Set up a time to talk with one of our Executive Consultants.
“Stewart Leadership’s clear and practical teachings have resonated well with all levels of management! “