The Role of Leaders in Digital Transformation:
How to lead before, during, and after your DX initiatives
In any digital transformation effort, “digital” is only half the initiative.
The other half, “transformation” is where organizations often struggle.
For those charges with leading and managing digital transformation projects, the most important skill is the ability to manage change across the organization.
This Stewart Leadership whitepaper covers:
- the biggest obstacle to successful digital transformation
- strategies to implement well in advance of the change to set the stage for success
- tools for managing the change during implementation
- tips to support the ongoing change once the project is complete
- the Stewart Leadership Change Behavior Model