Teaming for success certification
Assessment & Workshop Certification
Essential tools for building cohesive, collaborative, and high performing teams through your coaching, training, and consulting efforts.
Stewart Leadership’s Teaming for success Certification Program
Are your leaders struggling to work together? Are you looking for a new and proven approach to strengthen teams in your organization? Are your clients needing to measure their team’s effectiveness and tools to improve it?
The Teaming for Success Model is a one-of-a-kind team effectiveness model that simultaneously identifies both the essential elements of a great team, as well as the stages of team development. Based on 40 years of research and real-world team consulting experience, this innovative approach offers rapid insight and action for developing any team at any level.
Teaming for success Certification Course Outcomes
After completing the Stewart Leadership Teaming for Success Certification, you will be ready to use the Teaming for Success Model, Assessment, and Workshop in your work developing team leaders and team members.
Stewart Leadership’s Teaming Performance Wheel
Creating and leading effective teams is a critical skill for today’s leaders and organizations. The Teaming Performance Wheel paints a vivid and fluid picture of what great teaming is and also the phases required to achieve it.
This practical and action-oriented model outlines the development process for teams through five phases. Introduced and applied during our Teaming for Success workshop, the Team Performance Wheel will elevate you and your teams to higher levels of success!
Teaming for Success Assessment
Stewart Leadership’s Teaming for Success Assessment enables team leaders and team members to accurately and quickly identify the strengths and opportunities of their team to drive high performance. This assessment is an action-oriented, real-world-tested approach for providing team leaders with impactful feedback for improvement.
This Teaming for Success assessment is ideal for:
- Companies desiring to create a culture of teaming and collaboration
- Teams that are stuck, experiencing a high level of dysfunction, or not accomplishing results
- Team leaders who are creating or inheriting a new team
- Senior leaders seeking to elevate the level of executive team performance
- Organizations that believe collaboration is the key to achieving their growth strategies
- Team leaders seeking clear and tailored personal leadership growth
- Assessment type: Behavioral team assessment available in individual or team reports
- Time to complete: 15-20 minutes
- Format: Online survey of 63 questions and 3 short answer responses
- Results identified by 9 Team Dimensions across 5 Team Phases of Team Development
- Team Tips and Questions by Team Dimension to guide team improvement
- Personalized Team Action Plan based on result
Teaming for Success Certification
All sessions are virtual and take place in just two, half days from 9 am to 1 pm Central time.
February 16 & February 19, 2021
May 24 & May 27, 2021
Ready to Learn More?
Partner with Stewart Leadership to become certified in our LEAD NOW! Program. Learn what it takes to become a leader in a fast-paced work environment, and become equipped to share this knowledge with other leaders in your organization to ensure continued success.