Keynote Speaking and Presentations
The consultants and coaches at Stewart Leadership deliver engaging and informative keynote speeches and presentations to any audience. We tailor speeches to meet the needs of company objectives and leave participants motivated and engaged. Our presentations are ideal for conferences, retreats, forums, and national meetings. Contact us to deliver the level of excellence you deserve in a speaker and instill positive change in your organization.
Partial List of Presentation Titles:
- LEAD NOW!: Flexible leadership in a time-starved and uncertain marketplace.
- Team of Champions: Teaming principles that diagnose and optimize process and purpose for any team.
- Leading By Relationships: Data-driven insights on building and managing productive relationships and considering the specific and differing needs of direct reports, boss, direct reports, and customers.
- Principles of Change: Proven change model and tools that increase adoption, commitment, and productivity.
- Motivate Me!: Time-tested principles to create an environment of self-motivation, engagement, and ownership across a multi-generational and diverse workplace.
The Stewart Leadership Book Series
John fills the room with energy and brings a spark of new life to all attendees, even the most skeptical and resistant to change. Great energy, variety, and extremely worthwhile.— Carol Wilkins, Marketing Manager, Xerox Corp
John does his homework. He knows his customer. His ratings are 20 percent higher than our previous speakers and trainers. The enthusiasm and energy John demonstrates in working with us on a very short deadline to devise, implement, and analyze was critical to the success of the conference and indicative of the way John works with all his clients. The most common comments dealt with John’s knowledge of our institution, its people, and communication processes. He did his homework. A job well done.— Jerry Stoehr, Staff Developer, University of California Medical Center