Executive Leadership Training
Strengthen individual leadership skills to develop a high performing, results-driven team
Establish what it means to be a successful leader. Explore each individual’s strengths within your organization, identify weaknesses and capitalize on development opportunities for your executive leadership team.
Strong leaders foster a working environment that motivates high individual performance, team engagement, and a results-oriented organization. By combining Stewart Leadership’s LEAD NOW! Development Model, award-winning books, assessments, coaching programs, workshops, and speeches, we’ve set the foundation of our acclaimed leadership training program. Fully customizable, our leadership development program provides sustained solutions to successfully lead people, teams, and organizations.
Stewart Leadership’s Corporate Leadership Development Program
Stewart Leadership offers leadership training programs ideal for upper management and C-Suite executives. These in-house workshops are designed around the LEAD NOW! Leadership Development Model, which teaches leaders to create purpose and deliver excellence while developing themselves and others. The Development Model ends with the leader becoming the creator and champion of change that ultimately benefits the organization as a whole.
Stewart Leadership’s Approach to Leadership Development
Although every organization is unique, our Leadership Training Program follows a similar pattern every time. Here’s what leaders can expect when they engage with our consultants:
- Interviews —To start, a coach will meet with the sponsor to better understand each leaders’ strengths and development opportunities. Other interviews may follow with direct reports, peers, and others as recommended to obtain the necessary feedback prior to the kick-off of the development program.
- Assessments — Leaders may mutually agree to complete assessment(s) related to strengths, personality, and leadership to support awareness, discovery, and self-reflection.
- Action Plan — The coach and leader will work together to create an individual development action plan that’s approved with the sponsor to determine specific development areas.
- Development — Individualized coaching sessions developed from the action plan phase will focus on development goals and ongoing leadership challenges. Leaders will be assigned actionable follow-up work between coaching sessions to encourage continued development. This phase includes on-site workshops and personalized speeches driven by your leadership team’s current activities.
- Results — A final coaching session will evaluate progress and provide a plan to maintain leadership gains and ongoing accountability.
Stewart Leadership’s executive leadership training programs are designed to help leaders improve communication, inspire confidence, and achieve organizational goals by mastering the art of negotiation and working through healthy conflict. These programs provide leaders with the tools they need to make better decisions and ultimately reach their professional and personal development goals.