Executive Presentation Skills
The two-day Art of Executive Presentation Workshop is a dynamic and practical experience that builds the leader’scapability to command a room. Phrasing and emphasizing ideas well is a critical skill for the modern executive to effectively influence and engage others to act. Speaking with confidence, shaping data and facts to best fit the audience, using personal credibility, and issuing clear calls to action are winning ways for executive success.
This is a hands-on, experiential workshop where 8-12 participants will increase their self-awareness and apply learnings through real-time video feedback from peers and instructors. Participants are invited to bring and use a real life business challenge so they leave with a prepared and practiced presentation ready for immediate use. Developing one’s executive presence and speaking skills is one of the smartest ways to enhance promotability and achieve organizational results.
Learn more about our acclaimed, on-site workshops at FindCourses.com.
Workshop Benefits for You:
- Clearly focusing messages and selling ideas to senior level leaders
- Getting others on-board with initiatives
- Listening, responding to, and respecting others’ points of view
- Developing and practicing real-life presentation for current business challenges
- Becoming a more collaborative and engaging leader
- Strengthening career advancement potential